Re: Double syntax context switch

Hello Paul,

On Sat, 2005-04-16 at 18:18, Paul Sheer wrote:
> try:
>
> context default
>     keyword whole echo brightmagenta/20
>
> context " " green/7
>     keyword \\" brightgreen/15
>     keyword \\' yellow/24
>     keyword ' brightred/19
>
> context ' ' brightgreen/15
>     keyword \\' brightgreen/15
>     keyword \\" brightred/19
>     keyword " brightcyan/16
>
> it works great.

Ok. So if I get rid of the "exclusive" keyword this indeed works fine.
Maybe I started from a bad example that I didn't fully understand. What
exactly is the "exclusive" keyword supposed to accomplish? And why
*does* the context change happen when using that keyword as in the
example I gave? Is that supposed to happen?

Would you happen to have a pointer where I can read up on the syntax
file syntax? Thanks.

Leonard.