Re: Big patch for mcview

Hello,

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Roland Illig wrote:

> Roland Illig wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I must have had too much time, as I have partly rewritten mcview. The
> > patch is quite large and changes many things. However, I have tested it
> > with all available types of data sources (see the code for explanation),
> > and it seems to work.
>
> Here is my second try for the viewer. As noted by Jindrich, I
> accidentally removed an assignment to view->view_active. This has been
> re-added.
>
> The current patch has been working fine for me for the last few weeks.
> I'd like to commit it now, so that I can continue working on the
> remaining issues to mcview.

Well, it was working fine for you except that you were unable to reproduce
a bug which was easily reproducable. No one on the list commented on that
patch - I guess noone even installed it. Well let's hope that in this
particular case silence means agreement. Maybe the next time you don't
have to bother sending to the list at all.