Re: Big patch for mcview

Roland Illig wrote:
Hi all,

I must have had too much time, as I have partly rewritten mcview. The
patch is quite large and changes many things. However, I have tested it
with all available types of data sources (see the code for explanation),
and it seems to work.

Here is my second try for the viewer. As noted by Jindrich, I
accidentally removed an assignment to view->view_active. This has been
re-added.

The current patch has been working fine for me for the last few weeks.
I'd like to commit it now, so that I can continue working on the
remaining issues to mcview.

Roland