HOW TO do...

Good day,

There are two important problems (which I have met with) in the MC:
1) Buffer exchange;
2) Synchronization of the panel (files list) with the current state of the
hard device. When a new file is created in the observing folder it does not
appear in the list. As I know, FAR, for example, has not this problem.

I intend to resolve these problems or to try solving them at least. But I
need ideas what I should start with, whats nature and simples way to do,
where I can get some useful information and documentation. Of course I
understand clearly that the problems are not easy at all but they are really
interesting for me.

Thanks in advance,

Andrey Siver