Re: mc-4.6.1 release?
- From: Roland Illig <roland illig gmx de>
- To: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: mc-4.6.1 release?
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:39:17 +0200
Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 00:52, Roland Illig wrote:
I have fixed this with:
- #if defined HAVE_MEMPCPY || defined _LIBC
+ #if 0 && (defined HAVE_MEMPCPY || defined _LIBC)
Where exactly did you apply this and does it affect other platforms than
Cygwin? Seems like a rather crude hack to me.
I would rather consider it a bugfix around a crude hack. After querying
HAVE_MEMPCPY you have no guarantee that you have the function __mempcpy,
and in portable programs you should not try to call it then. And even
then, the __mempcpy version saves only one or two assembler instructions
compared to the non-__mempcpy version. The semantics are the same in
] [Thread Prev