Re: mc-4.6.1 release?
- From: Roland Illig <roland illig gmx de>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub redhat com>
- Cc: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>, mc-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: mc-4.6.1 release?
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:30:25 +0200
Jakub Jelinek wrote:
I don't see what is GNU style on it.
ISO C99, 6.10.1 says:
After all replacements due to macro expansion and the defined unary operator
have been performed, all remaining identifiers are replaced with the
pp-number 0, and then each preprocessing token is converted into a token.
Oh, I haven't seen that before. Interesting. But nevertheless gcc warns
about using #if with an undefined symbol.
] [Thread Prev