using the SLang library politely

Hi,

I think we should replace the calls to _SLsys_getkey() and _SLsys_input_pending with calls to SLang_getkey() and SLang_input_pending. (see src/slint.c.)

The latter functions are from the public interface of SLang, the former ones are internal system-dependent functions. The SLang_* functions are wrappers around the _SLsys_* functions.

As we are _using_ the SLang library we should stick to the public interface. The functions starting with an underscore are -- as usual -- internal to the package (and used for _implementing_ it), so we should treat it as such.

Roland