Re: Re[2]: strippwd patch against CVS20041108

Hello Pchel,

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 12:00, Pavel Shirshov (pchel) wrote:
> AVS> Patch below fixes double free, memory leaks and missed {}.
> AVS> Also it introduces new enum to do add2hotlist() calls more readable.
>
> AVS> Second part is optimization.
>
> Committed. Thx!

Wow, that is fast. Did you check this patch for correctness? Can you
explain me where the double free takes place? Is the optimization
correct?

Can we *please* concentrate on the last items on the todo list (see the
wiki at http://www.pavelsh.pp.ru/wiki/doku.php?id=mc-bugs ) instead of
introducing new and hardly tested code?

Leonard.