Re: strippwd patch against CVS20041108

Hello Andrew,

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 11:51, Andrew V. Samoilov wrote:
> Patch below fixes double free, memory leaks and missed {}.

Double frees? Please explain.

And what about

-    if (!ret || !title || !*title || !url || !*url) {
+    if (!ret)
+       return;
+    if (!title || !*title || !url || !*url) {

? title and url should always be g_free()d, because either of them can
be non NULL even if ret is NULL.

If I am not mistaken this should be dropped from the patch. I also don't
see the use of to_free. What does it actually do?

> Also it introduces new enum to do add2hotlist() calls more readable.

enum is nice as it clears up the code and makes the comments in the code
redundant. Not sure if we should introduce it before 4.6.1 though.

> Second part is optimization.

Even more patches to test in the time of which new patches will have
emerged. Can we concentrate on fixing the last items and have a release
please?

Leonard.