Re: Shift enter produces dot on command line

Hello Pavel,

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 14:42, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> What is Shift+Enter supposed to do ?

I don't know. I did this accidently (shift enter instead of shift
backspace (pipe)).

> Under what kind of terminal do you run MC when this happens ?

xterm (TERM=xterm), gnome-terminal (TERM=xterm,
COLORTERM=gnome-terminal) and console (TERM=linux). Don't you see it?
Could be a termcap issue. I'll have to look at some other releases of FC
(still running on FC1).

Leonard.