Shift enter produces dot on command line

Hi,

I see something odd when entering a shift-enter on the command line. A
dot appears which seems not to be interpreted. Also the other characters
that are typed afterwards are discarded.

Vladimir, not sure if this only a problem with vanilla mc, but with the
utf8 patches the same thing happens, but now the cursor moves one
position backwards. As I say this might be fixed when vanilla mc is
fixed but I thought I'd draw your attention to it anyway.

Leonard.