Re[2]: New branch MC_4_6_1_PRE

Hello Pavel,

Sunday, December 12, 2004, 4:44:07 PM, you wrote:

PT> Hello,

PT> On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Pavel Shirshov (pchel) wrote:

>> Hello mc-devel,
>>
>>   I created new branch in the cvs repository. It is MC_4_6_1_PRE.
>>
>> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mc/mc/?only_with_tag=MC_4_6_1_PRE
>>
>>   It should be used to fix errors in mc-4.6.1-pre2 and also for
>>   mc-4.6.1 release.

PT> I thought you'll also release a tarball from this branch and post it
PT> on the website ?! The links there currently point at mc-4.6.1-pre1 ...

    I'll release a tarball after fixing a strange error:

$ cd mc
$ maint/mctest
Checking the documentation
Bootstraping from CVS
Checking configure
Making everything in the source directory
Checking the default configuration
$ tail -n 2 test-1.err
ERROR: files left in build directory after distclean:
./intl/plural.c

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:me pavelsh pp ru