Re: More proposed patches
- From: pavelsh <pavelsh mail ru>
- To: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: More proposed patches
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 04:42:39 +0600
Sunday, August 22, 2004, 4:00:51 PM, you wrote:
LdO> edit-replace.patch: I think you misunderstood this patch. It is *not*
LdO> UTF-8 related. It just happens to touch the same code. This fixes buffer
LdO> overflows in the find/replace code in editcmd.c.
LdO> mc-4.6.0-absoluterm.patch: Absolute path to /bin/rm in mc wrapper
LdO> scripts. You've taken no decision on this yet.
This patch is os distribution related.
pavelsh mailto:pavelsh mail ru
] [Thread Prev