Re: Comprehensive patch escaping system/open calls in vfs/extfs

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 17:32, Jakub Jelinek wrote:

> > Nope. The value of $ARGV[0] is already known because of the SWITCH.
>
> There are two shifts in between.

You are correct. I had overseen those, so I had skipped them on purpose.
That's why I responded too hastily, but double checking noticed you are
correct. Scuze me and thanks for checking.

Did you verify the other files as well? No other omissions?

Leonard.