Re: Can't open any RPM file

> On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 17:10, Dmitry Alexeyev wrote:
> > I just copied extfs/rpm file from mc 4.6.0 to this location and
> > opened rpm successfully.
>
> I don't get it. In your previous mail you wrote:
>
> I tried to restore old /usr/local/share/extfs/rpm* files, but that
> doesn't solve the problem.
>
> So which is it?

Hi Leonard,

Sorry it just wasn't old enough :)  (but did differ in size, so confused
me) It was from CVS dump made couple of days ago, I just didn't find
anything older when writing first message. I have downloaded mc rpm
after sending this to the list and then tested old extfs/rpm file.

Sorry
Dmitry