I'm away / viewer patch

Hi,

I'll be away from the computer for about one month. Don't expect me to do anything in this time.

Concerning the patches for the viewer: I had left out the discussion about the patch and have committed one myself. It's completely rewritten and it works for me. The only part that still uses the old code is for text mode with line wrapping enabled. The other modes should be easier understandible than before. Especially I did not use the ?: operator. ;)

I had especially focused on only doing non-overflowing arithmetics. Instead of

a -= b;
if (a_too_small) {
    correct(a);
}

I used

if (a > b) {
    a -= b;
} else {
    a = other_value;
}

Using this style it's more unlikely to get into an endless loop as before.

Roland