On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 00:49, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> > > See also in

> > However, he seems to be correct on the INFO/LICENSE issue.
> Duh. Topsy turvy. It's been too long. INFO/OBSOLETES is missing and
> needs to be added. That part is correct. However, although I don't
> oppose also adding INFO/LICENSE dropping INFO/COPYRIGHT is not a good
> idea. Don't apply that patch ad verbatim. Also note "$1" -> "$f".

Looking once more it seems "License:" is indeed the tag most used. Seems
the bug report is correct after all.

This means both INFO/OBSOLETES and INFO/LICENSE should be introduced in
the extfs rpm file. The question then remains if INFO/COPYRIGHT should
be kept around or dropped. When I have an answer to that question I'll
put a patch in "proposed".