Re: Re[4]: security fix for temp files in cvs now

Hi,

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 23:46, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> >      mc-php.syntax - May you update this file?
> >                      PHP 5 is released.
>
> I'll see if the script still works against the docs, and whether the
> docs are updated. Do we need different syntax files for different
> versions?

Note that the script I used to update this syntax file only extracts
function calls from the docs. I added these to the original syntax file
(apart from maybe some small other fixes). I haven't been following php
development closely, so I might not be the best person to implement the
*syntax* changes. I will however see if I can extract a new function
list.

Leonard.