Suggestion: Program comment Lines

Hi.
I use mc version 4.6.0 and I'd like to suggest including a tool for
automatically commenting blocks of the software under edition, by selecting
it and pressing some hotkey combination. Uncommenting is also interesting.

This is particularly useful for languages such as fortran, in which each
commented line has to begin with a 'C'. So, (un)commenting a block of a
fortran code manually is terrible and this tool would save a LOT of time.

Thanks very much and I hope the suggestion is useful.

Regards,
--
[Rodrigo Oliveira]

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.8