Re: Be careful with latest CVS

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 23:08, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> I have restored the old code in quick_callback() but added a
> comment. If you are using a CVS version from the last three days,
> please upgrade. Sorry for inconvenience.

CVS HEAD from this morning

C-x s (symlink)

Still in quickmode, no OK/Cancel function only switching from one field
to another. I hope that you don't keep that behavior because I expect to
have it do an OK when pressing return and switching from one field to
another with pressing TAB. (Basically the old way).