Re: MC key-strokes screwed when DISPLAY variable points to valid X-server

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 05:47:24PM -0700, Yuri wrote:

> All up/down keys have no effect as many others.
> ENTER key just always copies current directory
> into the command line.
>
> I think that's bug.

It's a bug in your terminal settings,
Xmodmap or both. You run it from some kind of an
xterminal (xterm, aterm, whatever?) right.

> Should run from console just as purely-console app
> regardless of presence/validity of DISPLAY variable.

It's not the $DISPLAY. It's the terminal.
My copy of 4.6.0 works flawlessly both in X and on
console.

Cheers
--
[ Michał 'Mikey' Szwaczko  | GPG Key#:0x653CBD53 ]
[ Developer/Troubleshooter | GNU Generation Now! ]