Re: Linking on Solaris x86

Hello!

> It seems that linking for some compile-time and also run-time libraries
> for mc on Solaris x86 is not being done properly by configure. The first
> problem I noticed was:
>
> compilation of man2help failed: libglib-2.0 not found

It's not what I'm seeing on that machine.  The problem is with running
man2hlp (not man2help), not with compiling or linking it.

If you want your reports to be taken seriously, please quote the exact
error messages, don't interpret them.  This document may be useful for
you, especially the links at the end:

http://www.ibiblio.org/mc/MAILING_LISTS

--
Regards,