4.6.0-pre3 : display problems on Solaris

Hi,

I have built 4.6.0-pre3  on solaris without any problems,  but it has the
following problems:
1. directories and executables are not highlited (they are supposed to be
white and green, right? )
2. if the cursor was on directory, and i moved the cursor higher, this old
directory changes its color to black on blue. If I move cursor down, this
problem doesn't happen.

I also built the same sources on  HP and AIX, both work ok.

I also have older mc (from march 2002) on the same machine, and it works
fine.
I am running mc inside xterm.

What may be wrong?

Regards,