Re: title refreshing (xtt) and the 4.6.0 release

Well enough on that one then - I thought it a liitle out of preportion
(for such a minor feature).  I'ts just when using mc on a production
machine without a fancy PS1 setting the dangling title was basically
sloppy.  Two or three lines of code near the end of main() to
print (even NULL) to the title bar should close this issue.
... and people like me should probably read the TO DO's a little
more frequently...

Tribhuvan