Re: rpm --nosignature

Hello!

> It could be a good idea to remove the "--nosignature" options (rpm)
> from the extension files. As an example, neither Mandrake's RPM 4.0.3
> (Mandrake 8.2) nor 4.0.4 (Mandrake 9.0) has this option.
> (Is it RH-specific, or is it only present in newer versions?)

The CHANGES file in rpm-4.1 says that --nosignature appeared in the
version 4.1.

I wanted to suppress the warning about signature but retain other error
messages.  I didn't know that it's a very new option.  I think I'll remove
it for now and redirect all errors from rpm to /dev/null.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin