Re: MC topdir /.. remove!

Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org> schrieb am 22.01.03 15:42:30:
> > /..   <- doubledots
>
> Yes.  The patch was suggested by Bulia Byak <bulia dr com> and nobody
> complained.

Sad, I'm not subscribed to the list anymore because of some internal problems for a couple of
weeks so I must have missed that one otherwise I would have complained *loudly* about it.
Please forgive if I complain now.

> > prefs. I used to use it that way for many years now and Now the first
> > entry is /bin here no topmost /.. or /. to push.
>
> I don't understand.  Could you please explain it in more details?  What
> are you trying to do?  Why is it a problem for you?  Why do you care about
> the root directory?

Well, first of all I really like to have that feature back or at least an option in prefs to enable it
again.

Well how to explain the "problem" it's more a feel and use for a bunch of years and I find it
totally annyoing how it is now it's not the way how I used to use it anymore.