hotlist: hotkey duplicates control; patch submitted

A new version of the hotlist patch with hotkey duplicates control is uploaded:

http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1042&group_id=3521

* in new/edit entry/group, an error message is displayed, and the dialog is redisplayed so that the user can change the hotkey

* when reading in from the hotlist file, duplicate hotkeys are ignored, a warning (at most one) is displayed, and the hotlist is written back without the duplicates

This is the last feature I planned for the hotlist, so the patch is ready. Of course it can be improved, if anyone will have time to go through the new code critically and/or suggest new features, but for now, from my perspective, it is finished. I'm eagerly waiting for it to become part of a next version of mc.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup