AMC-4.6 CVS available

Hi,

Because of merging in my patches goes so slowly (does it go at all? :))
and as i have lots of small changes what hard to handle as patches/patchets,
i've decided to setup CVS tree for my patched mc-4.6.x tree, so
- users interested in it can easily get & test it
- it's easier to me to commit & trace independent changes, patches
- nice changelog can be generated easily from cvs log
- you can get any change as patch using cvs diff
- i can import new mc releases/snapshots without messing up my patchset

You may take it as a fork (what we both wanted to avoid) but since i'll try
to keep merging with official mc cvs, it isn't a real fork, more like a branch.
I hope it's ok.

I will post only (trivial) bugfixes here as patches, for features (what i
think/feel you will never accept/apply) check the amc CVS:

cvs -z9 -d:pserver:anonymous mplayerhq hu:/cvsroot/arpi login  (no password)
cvs -z9 -d:pserver:anonymous mplayerhq hu:/cvsroot/arpi co amc-4.6

I'm also planning to apply some interesting patches posted to this list by
others but refused or not yet accepted/applied.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino