Re: File find: open viewer does not jump to line?

Hello!

> [in mc 4.6.0]
> opening editor/viewer in file find dialog does not go to the line.
> I think, it worked in the past versions.

Give more details.  Describe:

1) What you do.
2) What you expect to get.
3) What you actually get.

Opening files in the internal viewer and editor works for me in the way I
expect it to work.

If you are using external viewer and editor, starting on a certain line is
not supported for an obvious reason - different viewers and editors may
have different command line switches for that.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin