Re: contrib directory badly needed

Hello!

> Good idea. Moreover mc homepage should be more informative. If nobody
> protests, I could improve the mc homepage when I have more time, or
> even rebuild it from scratch. I develop some commercial sites
> (http://www.rpg-portal.pl http://www.nostromorpg.pl), so you could be
> sure I know how things work in web design.

Both sites don't resolve, so I cannot see your work.

I agree that the homepage needs to be improved.  Please avoid Javascript
and frames and make sure that the site remains useful with lynx.

It would be great if you could show your preliminary design before you
spend too much time on the new homepage.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin