Re: syntax small fixes

> I have committed all your patches (including the other message)

Thank you!

> except the last part of the patch for sql.syntax.  It's not
> explained.  Maybe you added it by error.  Keywords prevent
> recognition of the end of the context, so there may be side bad
> effect of that change.

Actually no. \\' added for dumps from web-forums, which have \' inside
of text strings. So, I have:

INSERT .... VALUES( 'That\'s a string');

Syntax highliughting works between 'That\' and after 's a string'.
adding keyword \\' is kinda cheating, but after I have added it I saw
same things in c.syntax, php.syntax and so on.

WBR,
Dmitry