Thanks.

I just got gnome2 and gnome-terminal 2.0.1 going
with mc (4.6.0) as file manager (as always).
Even though I love the console, I also have to
have something pretty for my friends to see
so they don't think I'm broken:) when they come
over.

Thank you very much to all you clever and
hard-working souls who contribute to this project.
I find it inspiring.

After 20 years of computing, from assembly on the
C64, to trying to grok C++ on linux, I still love
to see a software project grow and mature like
midnight commander has.

Happy Easter, Peace to all.