Spanish stuff

 Translations updated, some help sections rewritten and tons of "aspell fixes".

A couple of .PP changes in the English help file.

I tried to place real quotes (\") inside an .IR or .IB line and I couldn't. Anyway, I think they were disappearing even for groff in the .I previous version.

About the internal viewer help piece, I can't see the relation between "string sequences", "bold and underline" and "special colors". Is it something like ANSI/terminal escape sequences?? (F9, format/unformatted)

It's quite late in the night to think about the survey, sorry. In short, I'm not using any of them, which means weakness more than useless.

*8-) David

Changed your e-mail?  Keep your contacts!  Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path.  Register now!