Re: Regressions in the syntax

Pavel Roskin wrote:
Hello, Andrew!

I think it's the result of your activity.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry, it seems you are right, at least particularly.

Comments in the #endif lines in C files are now red, not brown:

#endif /* comment */

Sorry, I was too glad to see indented # highlighted ;-(

"linestart" is not highlighted in the syntax files anymore. Check diff.syntax:

context linestart === \n brown/12

I tested it with sh.syntax and c.syntax where "whole linestart" is ok.

Please test your changes.  I don't even have time to apply patches, so I
really don't have time to spend on regressions.

OK. I am too discouraged to fix syntax files in the nearest time.

--
Regards,
Andrew V. Samoilov