Re: Regressions in the syntax

> I think it's the result of your activity.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Fixed both.  Don't ever begin any patterns with "\[" - it matches
everything and makes the syntax engine crazy.

Since indented cpp directives are less portable, I have changed the color
for them to brightmagenta.  Such directives are good for warnings.  Some
old preprocessors will stop if they find an unknown keyword (#warning)
despite ifdefs.  Using a space at the beginning fools them, so they skip
warnings not intended for them.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin