Re: Syntax file for M4/Autoconf
- From: "Andrew V. Samoilov" <sav bcs zp ua>
- To: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- Cc: Walery Studennikov <despair sama ru>, mc-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: Syntax file for M4/Autoconf
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:22:03 +0300
Pavel Roskin wrote:
It's very bad - # has not special sence and can be used in keywords in
Oracle. Only --, rem[ark] and /* */ are legal comments there.
The question about comments may be for me. I remember that I just scanned
the web for SQL files and checked sources of PostgreSQL and MySQL.
PostgreSQL uses "--". MySQL uses "#". Take MySQL source and look for
] [Thread Prev