Re: Syntax file for M4/Autoconf

Walery Studennikov wrote:
On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 06:56:15PM +0300, Andrew V. Samoilov wrote:

Also I want to add case insensitive keywords to the editor syntax engine, but I have some ideas how to change syntax file syntax.

But how those possible changes will be syncronised with CoolEdit?
Or you think we don't need any compatibility / syncronisation
with CoolEdit anymore?

We already incompatible with Cooledit, and mc stores our syntax files in the ~/.mc/edit directory.

Possibly solution are:
1) make contextes case insensitive by adding case-insensitive keyword at the end of context line.
2) add new keyword like ikeyword for case-insensitive keywords

I think it's the best idea.

But this breaks compatibility unlike 1 and 3.

BTW, Walery, I has some question about your sql.syntax. Does '#' really starts one line comments in mysql? What about 'rem[ark]'?
And is it truth about " as delimiter of strings?

--
Best  regards,
Andrew V. Samoilov.