mc 4.6.0-pre1: scripts execution issue

Hi!

--- cut ---
$ uname -a
Linux bor 2.4.9-21 #1 Thu Jan 17 14:16:30 EST 2002 i686 unknown

$ mc -V
bash: cd: GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.0-pre1
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, ftpfs, undelfs
With builtin Editor
Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With support for X11 events
With multiple codepages support
.: File name too long
--- cut --

"Pause after run" is set to "alwaYs" via F9->Options->Configuration
menu.

When I press Enter on sh script with executable bit set, I expect to
see "Press any key to continue..." prompt after the script is finished,
but if the first line of a script is "#! /bin/sh", there is no prompt
after the execution - mc's panels appear immediately.

Under root all is OK regardless of the presence of "#! /bin/sh" line
inside a script.

...Bye..Dmitry.