Need help with csh syntax

Hello!

I have converted mc.sh to the new syntax, when the -P option takes an
argument - the file where the last working directory is placed by mc.  An
important fact is that now mc is not guaranteed to create the output file.
It is only created when the panels have been initialized.

mc.csh needs to be updated as well.  I have done simple changes to that
file.  However, I'm not experienced in csh enough to do it right.  In
particular, the case when the directory contains spaces or some special
symbols (e.g. semicolon) needs to be analyzed for security.

It is possible that exiting from mc in some directories with specially
constructed names would cause certain commands to be run.  Now consider
that the middle of very long directories is not shown, and we have a
security problem.

Also it would be nice if TMPDIR environment variable was supported.

If somebody wants the last directory saving to work with csh and tcsh,
please fix lib/mc.csh.in from CVS.  If nobody replies until next Monday,
this functionality will be removed.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin