Re: [BUG] mc edit Floating point exception 4.6.0pre1

Hello!

> It was me, and long time ago. I do not know how to make the message
> easier -- it should just never ever happen for them. I guess in my
> native language it would be "nemam co dalsiho zkusit" (actually
> "nem\'am co dal\vs\'iho zkusit).

It was simply an example to show future developers a typical error coming
from not thinking of the interface from the user point of view.  Your
explanation shows that it wasn't a good example.  Sorry for that.

That's not to say that designing the interface with the user in mind is
not important.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin