Re: ALT ('-') and ALT('+')

Hello!

> What about a small patch to add that info to the select/unselect
> dialogs: "Append '/' for directories".  (patch attached :)

You made that message non-translatable, but I guarantee you that somebody
will make it translarable very soon if this patch is applied.  It's just
odd to have part of the dialog in English and part, say, in French.

I must say that I really don't like the fact that you didn't comment why
you made this message non-translatable.  I don't like attempts to hide
hacks.  The amount of time spent on testing a patch depends on the trust
to the author of that patch.  Please think about it.

All user-visible texts are translated into 30 languages.  It takes time of
many people.  I think we should do it right the first time rather than
resort to quick hacks when it comes to the user interface.

> Heh heh. I like to check in here first to see if its worth the time and
> effort, or I'm just missing something (usually the case:).

Yes, that's the right approach.  It is worth the time and effort if you do
it right.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin