saving file position, bracket matching extension

Hi!

> > > Why did you add "#ifdef HAVE_SYNTAXH"?  It is always defined, but
> > > it's kept in the code to make it easy to disable syntax
> > > highlighting.  I think we should remove this option if it
> stands in
> > > the way, as well as the "OA"  definition, which is always 1.
> >
> > I don't understand you. You told me to download the
> editoptions.c from
> > the CVS version.
>
> When?  I don't remember that.  Check your facts.  In fact, I
Sorry, you are right. I just put all of you into the "developers-of-mc"
category in my mind.

> Actually, this is a minor issue.  I can easily do it.
Thanks. The main problem, that it is my first patch in my life and I
just sent it here, everbody told _one_ thing to change the way of
publication. During the ten posting I did, I lost my time that I can
participate in patching.

Bye,
  Andras