Re: uzip extfs sanity patch

Hello!

> Here is a small patch I needed to display one particular archive
> contents without errors. If it is convenient to neglect errors like weird
> dates then it can be usefull. Maybe even the other archive scripts should
> have such checks? What do you think?

I'm not going to apply such patches without understanding what is going
on.  Just because the patch fixes your problem it doesn't mean it's
correct.  Can you show the output of "uzip list" on that archive?

My suspicion is that the problem is not specific to that archive.  Maybe
the months are displayed in some other language, or something like that.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin