Re: Compiled mc on OS-X (Jaguar)

Hi all,

With respect to the preprocessing of the macro with the missing last parameter, I discovered that the source files are first preprocessed by an Apple utility called cpp-precomp before going through the usual cpp. This is the so-called smart preprocessing mentioned in the errors of my previous posting.

This smart processing can be turned of with the command line option -no-cpp-precomp. Hence when I do the following with the test script:

cpp  -no-cpp-precomp test.c

I get the expected result:

# 1 "test.c"

1;