Re[3]: Compiled mc on OS-X (Jaguar)

Hello!

> bash-2.05a$ cpp test.c
> # 1 "test.c"
>

> 1;

That's fine.  No error.  This means that the bug appeared in a later
version of cpp.

> bash-2.05a$ cc test.c
> test.c:3: only 1 arg to macro 'f' (2 expected)
> cpp-precomp: warning: errors during smart preprocessing, retrying in basic mode

Yes, "smart preprocessing".  Clearly not cpp from gcc.

> > I guess this cpp should be a part of Darwin, but I really don't know.  I
> > cannot check it because access to Darwin sources requires a registration.
>
> It seems the same problem is with earlier OS-X; so you probably could
> use SF compile farm.

Sorry, I don't see "the same problem" based in the information you
provided.

I have more important things to do than fixing software that I cannot get
without agreeing to some conditions.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin