bug in configure?

Sorry for being a newbie and for not being able to find what seems a
very simple bug indeed.
Now for the bug.

Configure or make should be able to create a valid mc.sh & mc.csh but it
seems it just copy mc.sh.in & mc.sch.in into mc.sh & mc.csh
respectively. It seems it does not substitute the @suppbindir@ variable...

Is it right?

And n.2 (just a style matter): I've noted some incoherency in the mc.1 man file. Some
keys are reported so (for example):

Miscellaneous Keys

[..cut..]

C-x l. Run the link command.

	with full stop and uppercase the word after the key expression.

[..cut..]

M-?, Executes the Find file command.

	the same exept for the comma

[..cut..]

Directory Panels

[..cut..]

M-t Toggle the current

	without any puncuation

[..cut..]

Input Line Keys

C-a puts the cursor at the beginning of line.

	the same but with lovercase.

I need to know how to clean it up before doing the same mistakes in
another language (italian) :-) .

Many thanks for the great work!

--
La mente e i libri funzionano solo se sono aperti.
       Sir James Dewar, fisico, (1842-1923)

Marco Ciampa            icq: 17507004
IL TUO SITO DA NUMERO VERDE
COME UNA CARTA RICARICABILE!