Re: Fw: Re: ftp handling bug possible (affected 4.6.0pre1)

Hello, Vlad!

I think your mail program is screwed up.  There is no new text in your
message - only quoted parts and an attachments with the ".rar" suffix.

Please don't send rar archives to the mailing list.  rar is not free
software, even though unrar might be.  Readers of the mailing list are not
supposed to unpack your messages.  That's especially true for people who
search for answers in mailing lists - they won't get the information in
archives.

I know, your attachment is not a valid rar archive, but I think it's
important to say that even valid rar archives are not welcome in this
list.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin