[BUG] Disappearing of first line after Ctrl-Y

Hello!

Sometimes 1st (on the screen, not in file) line of edited text
disappears after pressing Ctrl-Y (or Ctrl-Del) on it. (Cursor moves down
in this case, and topmost line is to be updated with a line just before
erased one, but it isn't sometimes.)

I experienced the bug after making M-? search, and trying to edit found
files.

(BTW, it is not handy that found line is displayed at the topmost
line of the screen. It would be better to have it somewhere after 1/3
part of the screen.)

Actually I am not able to reproduce the bug every time exactly the
same way as described (i.e. just pressing Ctrl-Y), but the first line is
also cleared after Ctrl-Y F3 (and Ctrl-Y Ctrl-O Ctrl-O), and I think this is
related to the original bug. (Note that Ctrl-Y is to be pressed on the
first displayed line.)

Configuration:

Red Hat Linux release 7.2 (Enigma)
Kernel 2.4.19 on an i686

$ mc --version
bash: cd: GNU Midnight Commander 2002-10-25-22
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish
With builtin Editor
Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With support for X11 events
With multiple codepages support
.: File name too long
$