Blocks in GNOME

Hi,
I real enjoy using your program. It is very intuitive to use and now it's my
best friend in writing html and c code. But I have small problem, maybe it is
just because of old version. In text console it's everythig ok and properly
working. Im using RH7.2 and GNOME and sawfish window manager. The problems
starts when I resize the terminal window, where is mc running. When I want to
edit some file, there is offten left some text from the standard mc, and it is
not possible to edit the text where this is shown in irregular way.

Anotherone is that it is not possible select the blocks with Shift-Uparrow or
Shift-DownArrow. In text console this is working properly. Afterwords it doesnt
work to save the selected block into temp.file with Ctrl-Ins and then copy it
in other file with Shift-Ins. By selecting the block with F3 it is not possible
also in the text console but this is not important, while Shift-arrows is
working. So all problems are in Xwin when mc is runnig in terminal window. I
dont know if the problems are because of my configuration, there is still
something to do in development.

That's all
Thank for any answer
Koli