Re: compiling CVS sources - errors from autogen.sh

Hi, Abel!

> MC is including gettext .m4 files, while there's already a system-wide
> copy. You can either remove all the m4 files in gettext.m4 directory,
> or modify autogen.sh so that aclocal don't include gettext.m4 directory.

That's what the current aclocal is doing - it is run with gettext.m4 and
then without.

Actually, the problem may be simply in missing glib.m4 during the _second_
run.

I'm afraid that I'll have to add some testing for aclocal to skip the
first run if gettext macros are available, and thus suppress confusing
messages.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin